Opposing sheep herds go to head to fluffy head in a strategy game the whole family will love. The goal is to occupy the most pastures with your sheep. On their turn, players split a stack of their sheep and move a portion as far is it can go in a straight line to a new pasture. Watch out for sneaky sheep and plan your moves carefully to fence out your foe! The different playing board is assembled before every game, so Battle Sheep is full of new challenges every time you play!
The Grass is Always Greener for Strategic Sheep!
16 Pasture Boards
64 Sheep Tokens (16 each color)
Playing the Game
Objective: Move your sheep to claim the biggest portion of the playing field by blocking your opponents from moving in!
1. Each player receives 4 pasture boards. Each player takes turns arranging the pasture boards to create the playing field.
2. Place your stack of 16 sheep on the outer perimeter of the playing board.
3. Split your stack of sheep and move your new stack as far as it can go in a straight line.
4. Continue moving your sheep or strategically blocking your opponent(s) from claiming more pastures.
5. The player who occupies the most pastures wins!
Ages 7 and Up
2 to 4 Players
– Social Play
– Abstract Thinking
– Focus & Attention