Manufacturer: Rio Grande Games
New Discoveries offers may new challenges.
• New Metropolises – Trading with these cities will give you exciting new strategic options
• The Museum of Underwater Artifacts – Treasures lie at the bottom of the sea. Discover them and gain valuable rewards for your contribution to the museum
• Asymmetric Assistants – New assistants, each with their own special ability, will make your underwater nation unique from the very beginning
• 52 New Cards – New cards for every deck will add new choices to every game
• 3-Layered & Extra Player Boards – Layered player boards hold all components securely in place. Includes upgraded versions of the original boards, as well as 4 new double-sided boards for new gameplay opportunities.
1 Double-sided Museum Board
8 Personal Assistant Cards
6 Starting Resource Tiles
Era I Deck: 18 Cards
Era II Deck: 15 Cards
Era III Deck: 11 Cards
5 Three-credit Special Cards
3 One-credit Special Cards
10 Green Metropolis Tiles
10 Farm Tokens
10 Desalination Plant Tokens
10 Laboratory Tokens
20 Discovery Tokens
Game Length: 40 minutes per player
This is not a stand-alone game. A copy of Underwater Cities is required to play.