Experience the award-winning standalone sequel/expansion to Too Many Bones! After the seven Tyrants are vanquished, Duster escapes. Desperate to prove that darker dealings are at work, she teams up with Stanza to head south in search of answers and the help needed to take down Nobulous and corrupt Gearloc Council.
Featuring the same plethora of dice, all-new baddies and baddie types, all-new unpredictable battle scenarios, and two completely new characters, Undertow is both the perfect entry point and a large-scale expansion to the Too Many Bones universe.
Undertow is playable for 1-2 players out of the box or 3-4 players by adding additional Gearloc characters via Add-ons or from the original Too Many Bones. Encounters, Baddies, Tyrants, and Gearlocs from Too Many Bones and 40 Days in Daelore are fully compatible with Undertow.
- Battle Mat
- 2 Character Mats
- 94 Skill / Stat / Battle Dice
- 74 Encounter / Campaign Cards
- 46 Loot / Tyrant / Counter Cards
- 72 Baddie / Gearloc Chips
- 65 Health Chips
- 3 Reference Sheets
- 3 Dice Storage Trays
- 2 Chip Storage Trays
- 2 Card Boxes
Q. Will Undertow Baddies, Tyrants, and Encounters work with the original game?
- Yes, with a few exceptions (such as Mech and Krelln Baddies), the vast majority of Undertow content is compatible with the base game.
Q. Can I use Duster to fight the Tyrant version of Duster from TMB?
- Yes! We don’t know what kind of metaphysical can of worms you may be opening by doing so, but it is absolutely possible 🙂