Dungeons of Infinity is a 1 to 5 player dungeon crawler that can be played solo, co-op or competitively. You can play through 30+ challenging dungeons in the campaign mode, or one of the 12 one-off scenarios! You can even create mini-campaigns by combining 3 scenarios for a more in-depth experience.
The Kingdom of Armiger – a land plagued with dark dungeons and even darker secrets. You are a hunter, tasked by King Armiger to plunge into the Mist and rid the land of evil. In your journey you will slay monstrous beasts, discover ancient treasure, and tread over the bones of the less fortunate. But beware of what hides in the Mist, lest the hunter becomes the hunted.
Dungeons of Infinity: Kingdom Cost is the first expansion for the base game.
Kingdom Cost adds:
- 2 New Heroes – Lux Armiger, and Mirra Inmensas.
- 18 new dungeons that continue the exciting story of Lux Armiger’s Kingdom.
- Three new locations to explore – The Prison, The Cathedral, and The Tower. The new locations can be played standalone OR as part of the existing scenarios!
- 3 new Sentinel enemies with their own unique AI decks.
- 3 new Minion enemies with their own AI decks.
- Brand new ‘Enhancement Cards‘ that give your characters powerful bonuses for completing the new locations.
- 2 new standalone scenarios.
- The base game Dungeons of Infinity is required to play Kingdom Cost.