Manufacturer: Cool Mini or Not
The War of the Five Kings saw the greatest split between brothers in Westeros history as House Baratheon sundered itself down the middle. With half supporting Stannis Baratheon and other half his younger brother Renly, the leaders of House Baratheon found themselves battling each other over which Lord should sit the Iron Throne. With nearly identical kits and tactics, Baratheon veterans adhere to the doctrine of heavy arms and heavier armor. Under expert Leadership, their slow-moving troops make better time, hit harder, and stand longer in the line of battle.
‣ 2 Stag Knight Nobles (30mm Base)
‣ 2 Master Wardens (30mm Base)
‣ 2 Red Priestesses (30mm Base)
‣ 2 Highgarden Pikemen Captains (30mm Base)
‣ 2 Thorn Guard Sentinels (30mm Base)
‣ 1 Lord of Dragonstone (50mm Base)
1 Unit Card
11 Attachment Card
12 Solo Movement Tray
Miniatures are supplied unpainted and pre-assembled.